Gidulyan Company is organizing Affluent & Private Banking Forum, which will take place on October 27-28, 2015 in Baku, Azerbaijan at JW Marriot Absheron Baku Hotel. The event is sponsored by Priority Pass, the original and world’s largest independent airport VIP lounge membership program giving Members instant access to over 850 airport lounges in more than 120 countries worldwide.
The main issues to be discussed:
- How banks can more effectively attract and retain affluent customers?
- Best banking practices for affluent customers.
- The influence of digital technologies on sales and service model for affluent customers.
- What is the role of sales departments, branches, and offices?
- What is the most effective revenue structure of the banking sector?
- Loyalty program for affluent customers.
Oleksii Aleksandrov, the board member of Ukrgasbank, former Head of Private Banking in Ukrsibbank (BNP Paribas Group), will be the moderator of the event.
Key speakers are:
- Yury Gribanov, CEO of Frank Research Group, the leading company that annually conduct a study of the private banking market and the ranking of the best private banks;
- Nikolay Chumak, founder and CEO of IDNT, a leading company developed the formats of branches for retailers and banks;
- Tim Darby, Business Development Manager (Eastern Europe & CIS) of Priority Pass;
- Yuliya Sandulenko, a banking expert in the development of loyalty programs for affluent clients.
The working language is Russian.
The informal part of the conference will contain old Baku city tour and VIP-cocktail.